Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back in the spin of things...

Well - after a much needed vacation we are home again. The weather was perfect with the exception of the last day that poured - so we packed up and went home. Nice to pull up stakes when you have a camper - easy peasy!

I hit the outlets down there- QVC outlet rocks - I got clark shoes, an electric blanket (14.00) can you stand it?

Joe fished - and got a citation (awarded by the state for the largest fish) it was a rock bass - 44 inches and 27.5 pounds - lots of nice steaks from that one in the freezer.








I stopped at a yarn shop called Ginger Moon in Lewes - lets just leave it at that.
I am working on a sweater - took that to the beach with me - I'd work on it inside in the air as well as outside - there is always a breeze at the beach and it really never get too hot there - on the one day that it did I took a beach chair and sat at the waters edge with a friend - very nice until high tide comes in and the cold water hits your butt - I never knew I could crab walk backwards with a beach chair on my butt :) We camp at the same place each year and have made many friends over the years - we both (dh and I) enjoy and look forward to going there.
Joe and Mimi sleeping in the camper....neither one is very spoiled.